Environmental measurements laboratory
Our Laboratory owns metering equipment which consists of instruments of high standards and quality, for measurements of odorous air pollutants, soot, noise level, odour & particulate matter (PM),for the support of our products and services.
Environmental Μeasurements in the following fields:
- Measurement of Industrial Emissions of air pollutants, particulate matter and noise level
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Testing
- Additional applications
Measurements of air pollutants emissions performed by our company, generally relate to gas toxicity control and the pollution created.We perform simultaneous measurements of different gases such as:
- Carbon monoxide(CO)),
- Hydrogen Sulfide(H2S),2S),
- and a variety of other Gases
Measurements of particulate Matter emissions performed by ENVIAare about measuring and monitoring of the concentration and the total mass of Particulate Matter (PM) in factories, indoor spaces etc.
We perform measurement of particulate matter emission (dust), with simultaneous measurement of six (6) different in diameter and concentration particulate matter fractions:
- (3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10,0 μm)
- PM 2.5, PM 10.0 & TPM in μg/m3
- Noise level measurements are a reliable record of noise λεωελσ in factory premises.
All instruments have calibration certificates in force.
In all the measurements performed by our company, the devices used are approved equipment from recognized manufacturers under the relevant international standards and guidelines. All devices meet and keep up with the relevant European (EN) and international standards.